Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Success just feels good!

Ok, Steven here again (Joe's been too busy baking to post the past few days). He made a really tremendous Caramel Apple Cheesecake this week that blew the socks off of my fellow workers (who we must stop referring to as sharks in a feeding frenzy - I think someone got offended!). I tell ya, this cake didn't last more than 5 minutes in our breakroom at work. One co-worker came up to me later in the day and threw her arms around me (fringe benefits!) and said she simply HAD to hug me, because it was the best of all the sweets we've brought in so far. Needless to say - this one is going on the menu, folks!
Joe is on his way home to make another one to share with HIS co-workers this week - aren't they lucky?
You can be, too, if you order yours now....

3 comments:

Lori said...

Steven, I'd been waiting for an excuse to hug you for a couple of years now. Hugs to Joey.

Jinny Daley said...

Steven: Any excuse to hug you is a good one, but a sweet, rich one is best. Do I get any special credit for responding to today's poll (e.g., a free sample)? My favorite sweet treats are cakes and fruit pies/tarts. Big hugs to you and Joe, and please keep me on your list. xox Jinny

Unknown said...

I am sure I would have hugged you too if any of our coworkers had left a piece! I wish I was filthy rich so I would have the means to invest in your business! I really believe that you guys are going to become the toast of the town, and I predict that we'll soon see a Bon Appetit article on Joey Biscotti.