Monday, February 4, 2008

Some tasteful feedback, if you will...

So, today, in a HUGE error in judgement, the company I work for (my "day job", I suppose) had a celebration of sorts and ordered several cakes from one of our fellow well known bakeries here in the Big Apple. One of my co-workers, when asked if she intended to have a slice, referred to Joey Biscotti and said: (a direct quote) "Once you've had Caviar, who wants tuna fish?"

Now I ask you - is that not a fantastic vote of confidence for our "little engine that could" (and WILL)?

I'm thrilled! And Joey is musing over the possibility of baking a peach cheesecake this week to put on our ever expanding menu....we'll keep you posted, fellow sweets seekers. Now, back to the kitchen!

Ciao for now....

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Wow, that is nice! Even better is she didnt' know who she was talking to!

Beauty Product Junkie said...

Peach cheesecake? Oh, to be a fly on the wall of your kitchen... one with a big spoon to taste the cheesecake with!