Tuesday, September 29, 2009

So, I had my eyes examined today, and it turns out that I DID need new reading glasses. Perhap our recipes will turn out even BETTER, since I'll be able to see the proper quantities to measure out!! I highly recommend taking care of your eyesight ( not to mention the rest of yourself! ), so that you may correctly witness this beautiful world we live in.

Joe and I are looking for new "diggs", and took a drive through St. Petersburgh today. What a pretty city. We'd love feedback from anyone who has lived or currently lives there. The kitchen we produce our culinary magic in is located in Largo, and is currently a 33 mile drive each way... Talk about time and mileage! So we're hoping to get a little closer to both the kitchen and his job. Other suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Stop by the Ybor market this Saturday, 10/3, and pick up some Joeltz, cookies, and fresh Pumpkin Cream Cheese Swirl muffins. Fall is officialy here!

Ciao for now -

'Da Boys

No comments: